Why do you need to design a beatiful website
Did you know that 94% of customers will LEAVE a website with a poor design? This is why graphic design tools are now appearing on the marketplace. If you want to design a beautiful website, basically, you have just a few options. In this ClickDesigns review, I’ll try to explain.
First – you are a web designer yourself, you have everything you need. So, you do your own graphic design. Great. Still, you’re welcome to read throu this ClickDesigns review, because there just might be something inside that you’re missing right now.
Second – you are just a mortal, like most of us, running a business that you want – and need – to promote online with your website. You have no knowledge of graphic design theories, let alone tools and skills to do it. So, you either create your own website and hope it’s digestable enough for people to visit. Or, you pay dearly to someone who does that for living.
In any case, ClickDesigns might just be the tool you need to get what you want, without paying an arm and a leg for it. Read through this ClickDesigns review to see some details about it.
What are the essential advantages of using ClickDesigns?
Here are the top advantages of picking ClickDesigns for your websites.
- It develops sensational graphics and designs for your blog sites, sales, and sites funnels in seconds without depending on freelancers or designers.
- It is your one-stop-shop for logo designs, box shots, covers, reports, digital mockups, product packages, graphics, and far more for YOUR Business and YOUR Clients.
- ClickDesigns is the world’s ONLY all-in-one multi-purpose designer for all your web pages.
In this ClickDesigns review, we’re going to take a deep dive into ClickDesigns – a point-and-click powerhouse that produces incredibly incredible graphics and styles for blogs, sites, sales funnels, and site builders.
In essence, you’ve squandered a massive chance to convert a lead just because you have bad styles and design of the website.
Are you aware that 94% of consumers will LEAVE a site with a bad style within seconds? You’re only able to sell to a small 6% of clients when this occurs. And we all know how hard it is to get people to visit in the first place. So why not try and keep them on the site instead of just pushing them to your competition?
Some things you can achieve with ClickDesigns
✔ Get record-breaking tourist attraction & engagement so you can get more clicks, leads & sales
✔ The supreme, baby-friendly, point & drag and click & drop software application that gets you pro designer graphics in a flash
✔ Launch your product and services overnight, not months with superior “A Grade” develops FAST & EASY
✔ Instant gain access to and ready-to-use, gorgeous & dynamic design templates throughout 28 niche classifications
✔ Instantly enhance sign-ups and exponentially increase sales with impactful & highly fascinating styles
✔ In 1 click, transform your blog sites, sites, sales funnels into powerful selling devices
✔ Get running immediately without any prior creative graphic design skills or technical coding experience
✔ FREE Commercial License so you can offer designs to clients & clients anywhere in the world
What happened after trying it?
After trying it, I’m very much inclined to agree.
This is what awaits you inside your dashboard. It’s a bit Looney Tunes, and I really liked it.
How does ClickDesigns work?
ClickDesigns markets itself as a point-and-click style tool. Due to the fact that it sounds too good to be real to me, I was a little skeptical at first. More like a marketing buzz.
Here are the steps, in a nutshell.
- Start from scratch or use the templates.
Who should use ClickDesigns?
Anybody who has a website or has a company in whatever niche needs to utilize ClickDesigns. Graphic designs are needed EVERYWHERE.
I tried other design types like covers, box shots, and mockups. I found out that it’s as simple as producing the logo design. If you already know the look you’re choosing, it will only take you a number of minutes. Easy peasy. Honestly, because of this ClickDesigns review, I learned some things about how to design a beautiful website.
Let’s get specific
To be specific, here are the groups of people who require ClickDesigns in their toolbox
- Digital Marketers: Digital online marketers who want to promote their services and items to attract consumers with sales-thumping mockups, covers, box shots, and imaginative styles for their webpages.
- Bloggers: Blog writers who wish to stand out in an ever-crowded environment and draw in visitors by leveraging effective eye-popping visuals and rank sky-high on online search engine.
- Video Creators: Video creators who want incredible videos with product packages, graphics, and illustrations that add worth without the need for continuously paying for new ones for every task.
- Social Network Marketers: Social network online marketers who wish to increase exposure, promote their brand awareness, and boost engagement with scroll-stopping visuals across networks.
- Online Course Creators: Online course developers who want show-stopping covers, item packages, digital device mockups for their online courses, presentations, and webinar content.
- Authors & Publishers: Publishers and authors yearning New York Times Bestseller celebrity status on Amazon with enchanting covers that whistle ‘Look INSIDE’ and ‘buy my book’!
- Software application Creators: Software creators wanting to showcase their app across numerous digital device mockups, product boxshot, covers, and packages to boost sales.
- Entrepreneurs: Business owners who wish to escalate their business to unimaginable heights with jaw-dropping styles to bring in new customers and keep existing ones.
- eCommerce Owners: E-commerce & brick-and-mortar shopkeeper wanting to get clients with sensational and succulent product shots and group shots for more sales.
The developers did not forget that once you create a design, you’ll have to use it within your website. For this to be possible, there are a ton of integrations available that make it very easy to use your beautiful design in various page builders.
What are the upsells?
There are several upgrades available for the offer, and I’ll try to explain them in this ClickDesigns review:
Update 1: ClickDesigns UNLIMITED
ClickDesigns Unlimited unlocks the premium editor with 1,000 more design templates, custom template designer, 1-click design cloner including unlimited storage for unlimited projects, designs and downloads for unlimited profits.
Upgrade 2: ClickDesigns Professional
Get real-world, photo-realistic mockups, offline banner mockups, hand-held device mockups, first-rate publications PLUS designer worksheets, lists and cheat sheets consisting of Custom Digital Device Builder and Product Group Shots Pro in different designs, shots, and angles. For explosive clicks, leads, and sales.
Upgrade 3: Design Pages
With Design Pages, you get the customized background designer, premade background color, patterns & image page designs for any websites or blog contractor, the page theme designer, illustration & scene style templates, and annotation design templates including vector & illustrations graphic designer and illustrative scenes mockup developer. Traffic-pumping design pages for continuously sales!
Upgrade 4: ClickDesigns Agency
With ClickDesigns Agency you get multi-team global members gain access to, customized branding, agency account nerve center, worldwide design partnership, customer work & job management, 1-click bulk downloads in high-resolution, watermark engine, stealth sharing, customer cloud storage & sharing, limitless hosting, and storage consisting of ClickDrive for Agency, the all-in-one customized product bundle creator and FREE style templates packed into your represent an ENTIRE year.
Cons and pros of ClickDesigns
- Easy to use
- WYSIWYG editor is user- and newbie-friendly
- Has a wide range of templates that are quickly personalized
- You can produce your own template and use it on different styles.
- You produced a design template for a magazine cover. You can also use it as a book cover without starting from scratch. This alternative is perfect for establishing your brand name set.
- Style outputs are ready for releasing on blog sites. No additional step needed
- The extremely compelling sales funnel graphics like badges, buttons, and more
The Blank Canvas alternative is a little complicated. If there were pre-determined canvas sizes for various styles, it would have been much better.
Even if you have zero knowledge of HTML, you can design your own site or sales funnel. ClickDesigns makes it so easy by giving design outputs that are web all set. All you really require to do when your styles are done is upload or release it to your site.
Conclusion of ClickDesigns review
ClickDesigns is certainly a must-have for marketers. Various design software are geared towards social media and post, because knowing how to create a beautiful website for your business is a must. And ClickDesigns makes this process much easier for us non-professionals.
ClickDesigns takes it an action even more. It is truly eliminating the need for middlemen in setting up your site. It is the ONLY style software application that caters to page home builders and sales funnels.
If you’re a business owner…
If you’re a business owner, no matter what organization you’re in, you will benefit completely from having ClickDesigns in your corner. You will save yourself a lot of time, cash, and difficulties.
Even if you have no knowledge of HTML, you can create your own website or sales funnel. ClickDesigns makes it so simple by offering style outputs that are web all set. Once your styles are done is upload or publish it to your website, all you really need to do.
You can develop your own template and utilize it on various designs. It is the ONLY style software that caters to page contractors and sales funnels.
I sincerelly suggest you take a look asap and see the demo for yourself.
You may also like
- 9 Common myths about Graphic Design
- DesignBeast Review – Is DesignBeast worth the money?
- Bonus – ClickDesigns Bonus
- ClickDesigns – Who should use ClickDesigns
We are in affiliate business with many of the vendors who's products we mention here and write reviews about, which means we could get a certain commission from them should you buy their product via our links. We are however not connected to them in any other way, nor we receive any special commissions for making good reviews. We try to hold our opinion fair and honest, giving you both the ups and downs where we see them. Everything written here is our own opinion and assessment of the possibilities that software provides.