What is VideoCreator?
VideoCreator is the one-stop solution for all your video needs. With it, you can build world-class animated videos for any marketing goal in all shapes, topics & languages, and you can do it in 60 seconds or less. Hopefuly this VideoCreator review will give you some more details about the software and make the decision easier.
VideoCreator – the product
VideoCreator comes in the Front End version and has several upgrades available. Depending on your needs (and budget) you can find the version that just fits your vision.
VideoCreator is like an encyclopedia for video featuring HUNDREDS of beautiful video templates.
and a whole lot more…
VideoCreator Deluxe ($67)
Get access to additional features worth thousands. 10X your results, sales and profits and get ahead of the competition and other VideoCreator customers. Sell videos for $300 to $500 each with the done-for-you agency package included!
- Unlock 200+ Premium Video Templates Immediately
- 20 New Templates Each Month For 1 Year (no monthly fees)
- 1080P Video Renders
- Multi-Thread Video Renders (6 Renders At a Time)
- Agency Account – 5 Simultaneous Logins Allowed
- Done-For-You Agency Website To Sell Videos For Top Dollar
- Agency Marketing Package To Automate The Selling Process. Includes Done-for-you Sales Video, Business Cards, Brochures, Flyers, Ready-made Emails, Invoices, Letterheads, Client Contracts and a whole lot more.
- Premium Music Tracks To Spice Up Your Videos.
- VIP Customer Support
VidEditor Unlimited ($49)
Full feature 2-in-1 video editor and screen capture app with everything included. Create, edit and publish.
- Create Long Length Videos,
- Attach Multiple Videos Together, or Edit The Videos You Create Inside VideoCreator With Ease!
- Camtasia Style Full-Feature Timeline Editor
- Loom Style Screen Capture App
- Webcam Recorder
- Text-To-Speech Built-in
- In-app Voice Recording
- 150,000 Ready-made Video Scripts
- Huge Collection of Motion Text Effects, Lower Thirds & Animations.
- Unlimited Videos – No Monthly Fees!
VoiceSuite Unlimited ($39)
Full feature text-to-speech voice app with life-like male and female voices.
- Text-to-Speech in 52 Major Languages
- 290 Male & Female Voices
- Largest Collection of Text-To-Speech Voices Available in any ONE app.
- 1-Click Translation Engine
- Adjust Speed & Pitch of Your Voice
- Powered By Amazon, Google & Microsoft Voice Engines
- Unlimited Usage Forever
- No Limits or Monthly Fees
VideoPlayer Unlimited ($37)
Unique new player to boost video engagement and watch times by over 300%.
- Turn YouTube & Vimeo Videos into A Premium Video Player Without The Ads
- Beautiful Video Player Themes
- Professional Video Player Colour Sets
- Add Watermarks and Logos For Branding
- Next-Gen Video Autoplay Technology
- Animated Attention Grabbing Play Buttons
- Embed videos anywhere.
- Create unlimited video players.
- No video hosting fees.
Play below video to see a short demo of VideoCreator in action.
Do you need VideoCreator?
Unfortunately, this VideoCreator review is hardly able to answer that question. It depends on your own needs completely.
In case you’re doing any kind of online marketing and you are using video marketing too, or you’d like to start, VideoCreator is a great option. It’s user-friendly, beginner easy to use, and has everything you need to start your journey. If you learn later on that you need more power, you can always go back and buy upgrades to the Front End.
In short, you’ll be able to create just about any kind of video with VideoCreator. And this was the vendor’s idea, because as a video marketer, you simply need different tools to do different jobs. So why not join them in one easy-to-use video marketing tool? Yes, VideoCreator was born.
Are there any bonuses?
Of course, there are plenty of bonuses available for you when you decide to purchase via this page today. You can see them all by clicking the button below, let me just add that they are perfectly tuned to video marketing and you will make great use of them.
We are in affiliate business with many of the vendors who's products we mention here and write reviews about, which means we could get a certain commission from them should you buy their product via our links. We are however not connected to them in any other way, nor we receive any special commissions for making good reviews. We try to hold our opinion fair and honest, giving you both the ups and downs where we see them. Everything written here is our own opinion and assessment of the possibilities that software provides.