Our Clients Have Earned $3.5 Billion, It’s Your Turn!
CB University 2.0 Review
Anyone who has been trying to make money online for more than a few minutes would have heard of ClickBank and what a potential goldmine it is. The problem that most beginners and even intermediate marketers face is that they just can’t crack the ‘ClickBank code’.
It’s as though those who know what to do are insiders who are raking in the cash, while everyone else is an outsider struggling to make a single sale. It used to be that way for a long time until CB University appeared on the scene.
This is one of the most popular online marketing courses online and many many customers have reported benefitting from it. The version 2.0 is an improvement on the first release and it’s bigger and better than ever.
Several CB University members have left great testimonials about the efficacy of this training and how it efficiently bridges the knowledge gap that has always prevented beginners from succeeding with ClickBank.
Let’s look at the pros and cons of CB University 2.0 and see if it lives up to everything you might have heard of it.
The Good Points of CB University 2.0
• One of the strongest points about CB University is that it covers both affiliate marketing and also product creation. This is a great improvement on the earlier version which only covered product creation.
With the version 2.0 students now have more flexibility. Generally, beginners will find it easier to start off as an affiliate. And as their knowledge and experience grows, they’ll easily be able to take on the more daunting challenge of becoming a product vendor.
• The training itself is extremely detailed with notes, videos and over-the-shoulder instructions. The methods are clearly explained in a step-by-step manner and even the greenest of the green beginner2 will be able to follow along without difficulty.
• The people behind CB University 2.0 (these are Matt Hulett, Adam Horwitz and Justin Atlan) are all accomplished marketers. They are NOT fly-by-night scammers who will take your money and run. This is crucial when choosing to spend money on any ‘make money online’ course.
• The training is simple to follow, but is extremely detailed and in depth.
The training for becoming a vendor on ClickBank is broken down into full 12 weeks:
• Week 1 – How It Works
• Week 2 – Finding Your Perfect Product
• Week 3 – Creating Your Avatar
• Week 4 – Creating Your Product
• Week 5 – Creating your Perfect Upsell
• Week 6 – Sales Copy & Conversion Maximizing
• Week 7 – The Easy Video Sales Letter
• Week 8 – Finalizing your Product
• Week 9 – Getting onto ClickBank
• Week 10 – Attracting & Managing JV Relationships
• Week 11 – Split Testing
• Week 12 – Scaling your Success
• Bonus: Selling High Ticket Products on Webinars
And the training for ClickBank affiliates is spread out over 8 weeks:
• Week 1 – Affiliate Marketing on ClickBank
• Week 2 – Understanding Affiliate Marketing
• Week 3 – Finding Your Passion
• Week 4 – The Ultimate Affiliate Funnel
• Week 5 – Free, Free, Free: Always Over Deliver
• Week 6 – Writing the Perfect Swipe
• Week 7 – The Email Blueprint
• Week 8 – Scaling and Expanding
• Bonus: Running Affiliate Promotions
So, you’re going to be busy with this training for quite a while. Ideally, it’s best to choose one method and go all out with it. Most beginners would do well to start off with affiliate marketing.
• The product comes with a full 60-day money back guarantee. So, you have 2 months to give CB University 2.0 a test run. We’re guessing that once you join, you’ll probably stick around for a long time because it has so much value.
• CB University also has a forum for you to hang out with your peers and ask any questions and also mingle with other fellow marketers. It’s an active community that’s supportive and you’ll learn a great deal from there.
This beats buying some eBooks from some unknown marketer and being left to your own devices to figure it all out, while the marketer has taken your money and run off.
• The program of CB University 2.0 is also equipped with a very useful toolkit that you’ll use over and over in your own business. It’s a set of handy tools and online video training that covers some of the tech stuff that most beginners struggle with.
Here’s a short list of some of the ‘tools’ inside:
• Camtasia Alternative: APowersoft for Screen Recording • Creating a Sales Presentation with PowerPoint
• Demographic Research with Google & Twitter
• Design Banners, Posts, & Giveaways with Canva
• Enhance Your Social Media Activity with Hootsuite
• Increasing Conversions with Optimonk
• Introduction to Tools
• Outsourcing with UpWork
• Recording Your Sales Video with Camtasia
• Sending Broadcasts and Automating with AWeber
• Setting Up Your Funnel with CB Builder
• Setting Up a Custom Domain with GoDaddy
• Split Testing with Visual Website Optimizer
• Video Editing with Camtasia
• There are also live Q & A sessions for members of CB University 2.0 where even more training is provided. For those who are unable to attend, you can always catch up on these sessions which are recorded and uploaded in the members area. The value in these sessions more than make up for the entire monthly fee.
The Bad Points of CB University 2.0
• Just like any online course, you’ll need to study and apply what is taught. Information is useful, but action is the foundational key to all success and without action you can’t count on any.
The problem is that most newbies hesitate to act on the information presented to them. You must overcome this mental obstacle to see success. CB University is not a winning lottery ticket.
You MUST do the work.
• The amount of information in CB University can sometimes be overwhelming to a beginner and may make them believe that the process is too difficult.
The best way to get around this problem will be to focus on just being an affiliate first, instead of a vendor. Once you’ve learned the ropes and are generating steady affiliate commissions, you’ll be much more confident to take the leap and become a product vendor.
• The membership is a recurring fee. A beginner who is strapped for cash may find that the monthly fee is a burden. The fee gets even much higher if you choose the upgrade (Builder 2.0). But as always, you must look at the fees in the way of what you’re getting for it, so it’s really not a problem.
What they don’t tell you is that you can get a separate page builder like Divi for a one-time fee and build your pages at a much lower cost. You can use Divi on all the pages you want, there are absolutely no limitations. With regular updates and a great community you’ll be well on your way. The only ‘limitation’ is that you’ll have to use WordPress, but hey, it’s powering over 30% of the web, chances are that you’re already using it anyway.
Well, now you know.
Should You Get It?
A resounding YES! This is one of the best online marketing courses on the planet and it’s the benchmark when it comes to ClickBank training.
The fact that it covers both affiliate marketing and how to be a vendor in the ClickBank marketplace is what makes this a truly well-rounded training program.
With thousands of students and many many success stories, the product delivers what it says beyond a shadow of a doubt.
If you wish to make a decent side income, this course is for you.
If you wish to make income that will allow you to quit your day job and have location independence and freedom, CB University will help you get there.
If you want to be a millionaire, guess what? Yup! This course is for you too. ClickBank has made millionaires out of several vendors and affiliates.
If you do the work and follow the training closely, success can be yours too.
Notice: this site is not a part of Google, the Facebook Website, or Facebook Inc..
This site is not endorsed by Google or Facebook in any way. Facebook is a Trademark of Facebook inc.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent the product(s) sold through this website as well as their potential. Any claims made or examples given are believed to be accurate, however, should not be relied on in any way in making a decision whether or not to purchase. Any testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, don’t apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation as well as other factors not always known and sometimes beyond control. There is no guarantee you will duplicate the results stated here. You recognize any business endeavor has inherent risk for loss of capital. We cannot force you to take action, therefore we cannot promise you success. We do NOT believe in get rich quick programs. We believe in hard work, adding value and dedication to reach your goals. It’s a fact that one that does not take action will see no results whatsoever. We don’t make any guarantees about your own results because we don’t know you and any results are strictly based on your decisions. Please check the content thoroughly and decide that you are commited to taking action. If not then please leave this page and do not purchase.
This product does not guarantee income or success, and examples of the product owner’s and other person’s results do not represent an indication of future success or earnings.
Notice: this site is not a part of Google, the Facebook Website, or Facebook Inc.. This site is not endorsed by Google or Facebook in any way. Facebook is a Trademark of Facebook inc.
This product does not guarantee income or success, and examples of the product owner’s and other person’s results do not represent an indication of future success or earnings. It is always dependant on your own action and work you're willing to do.