What is DoodleMaker
DoodleMaker is the world’s first doodle video creation software that uses intuitive artificial intelligence. This allows just about ANYONE, regardless of their technical skills, age or design skills to quickly and effortlessly create doodle videos. The created videos are spectacular, realistic and professional. Most importantly, anyone can create them and in over 30+ languages literally within minutes. Read this short DoodleMaker review to find out how you can also produce such videos and about how DoodleMaker can expand your video creation and video production abilities.
DoodleMaker is a product by Paul Ponna. He’s a well known marketer and vendor of many successful products, also in the video niche. As a result of his good record, we can be sure about a very well running support and development team.
The most important feature of DoodleMaker
If you’ve ever tried to create a doodle video using standard tools, you might have wondered how people make these great videos you see online. Let me tell you: either they are experts, or they pay heavily to freelancers. And since we’re not experts (at least I am not, and I suppose most of us aren’t either), I was really pleasantly surprised when I discovered this. It was mainly because of this I am writing this DoodleMaker review now.
Create doodle videos from text
One of the most important features of DoodleMaker, at least by my humble opinion, is the possibility to create videos practically in auto mode. What this means is that you only have to copy and paste a sentence about your subject. From your text, DoodleMaker’s artificial intelligence engine will find keywords in your text that will decide which elements to include. DoodleMaker will set up your slide according to these keywords and create a complete slide for you with just a single click.
These automatically produced videos are quite useful, although not always exactly what you had in mind. But one can easily customize everything, so it’s still a great head-start for non-wizzards. And because I’m not one of them, I absolutely love this option and plan to use it heavily.
The main point? You can literally take a post from your blog, copy and paste a paragraph, and have your doodle video ready in a minute. Maybe it will not be ideal, but if you’re anything like me, it’s a great way to start a project and customize it later in mere minutes.
DoodleMaker Demo video
Here’s the official demo video of DoodleMaker that will show you the main features and video creation process live.
Main features of DoodleMaker
- Whiteboard, Glassboard & Blackboard Videos
- Unlimited Customization
- Effortlessly easy to use
- AI Video Translation Engine
- Sell to clients globally
- Over 300+ Templates
- Text-to-Speech engine In 70 languages
- Create Unlimited Videos
- Royalty Free image Library
- Image To Sketch Converter
- Millions Of High Quality Doodle Images & Icons
- Built-In color Changer
- Intuitive text to image finder
- Full HD Rendering
- Element Speed Changer
- 160+ male & female voices
- Icon Finder and Pixabay API
- Freehand Editor
- Record your own voice
- Add Your Own Watermark
- Youtube and Vimeo Publisher
- Built-In Doodle Style Transitions
- UNLIMITED Usage – No limits
- Commercial License
Pros and Cons
Of course, there are pros and cons to the software. And we like to tell all of them, because we use this software too.
- Professional looking doodle videos
- Pro developers with proven success track
- Built-in Text-to-Speech for instant voice-overs (over 150 voices, male and female)
- Easy and intuitive video creation in a single dashboard
- Whiteboard, blackboard, glass-board videos and additional custom color videos
- Template based videos or videos from scratch
- Assets available in color and B&W
- Client getting training included
- Detailed video tutorials included
- Fast renders of videos
- Cloud software, nothing to download and install (except your finished videos, of course)
- Tons of great bonuses included
- Great 24/7 support
- Risk free (30 day money back guarantee)
- Commercial license included
- Great OTOs, if you want to expand your creativity and options
- Blackboard videos, by default, have solid black color. Because of this, you’ll need to manually upload blackboard image to get real blackboard effect, if you want it in your video
- Text-to-speech engine is somewhat limited. In order to have premium TTS voices, you’ll have to upgrade to DoodleMaker Deluxe, use one of the third-party text-to-speech engines or upload your own recordings
There are lots of bonuses available with this offer, so many that we actually created a separate bonus page for you.
Final thoughts of DoodleMaker review
DoodleMaker sure packs a lot for a small one-time fee. Compared to the competition who charge a lot more (even monthly or quarterly), DoodleMaker just might be heading for the #1 doodle maker software in the market.
Included ready-to-sell local business templates make it easy for freelancers and agencies to deliver top quality animation videos. These videos can be sold for hundreds of dollars to the hungry market quite easily. As a result, you’ll be able to serve also the local market.
If you are making your doodle videos from scratch, the app is quite easy and intuitive. As a result, without even watching any tutorial videos, I was able to have my first great looking video ready in just under 10 minutes. I’m planning to make many, believe you me. And this DoodleMaker review was writen with that in mind.
Whether you use the the inbuilt text-to-speech engine for voice-over, upload your own recording, or simply just use background music, doesn’t matter. You can create professional, engaging, quality videos with DoodleMaker really fast. Because of this, I absolutely love this software, as I’m not in any way a video wiz.
Do I recomment it?
Yes, DoodleMaker is absolutely worth the investment. But, you must not wait too long, as the price will surely rise.
We are in affiliate business with many of the vendors who's products we mention here and write reviews about, which means we could get a certain commission from them should you buy their product via our links. We are however not connected to them in any other way, nor we receive any special commissions for making good reviews. We try to hold our opinion fair and honest, giving you both the ups and downs where we see them. Everything written here is our own opinion and assessment of the possibilities that software provides.