What is 4Brand?
4Brand is a breakthrough all-in-one branding software. It will help you create and sell complete business branding visuals from a single dashboard. These can be created in just 3 simple steps. Inside 4Brand, you will get everything you need (and more) to succeed at selling your new branding services. Thus, whether it’s for you or your clients, 4Brand will offer you limitless customization options to turn any idea into a brand. This short 4Brand review will just offer a little more information about the software and its possibilities.
With 4Brand, you’ll get to customize and sell over 300 million STUNNING branding visuals. The potential customers include website owners, e-commerce store owners, local business owners, and many more. The best thing is – you can do it all WITHOUT any design or technical skills.
Who is the vendor of 4Brand
The vendor of 4Brand software is Neil Napier, the well-known creator and owner of many successful software solutions. These include the complete Kyvio platform, within which probably the most known parts are Mailvio and Funnelvio. Because of this, 4Brand is well worthed a deeper look and reading this 4Brand review.
4Brand Review – Features
The main features of 4Brand include
- Create great designs without coding and technical skills.
- No prior experience is needed.
- Zero learning curve.
- Nothing to download or install – fully Cloud based.
- Newbie-Friendly – Created keeping both first timers’ and part-timers in mind.
- Never pay monthly or yearly fees. It’s all in this one-time fee.
- You don’t need to hire professionals to help you start this highly-lucrative business.
Businesses supported by 4Brand
There is literally no limitations to the businesses you can support with 4Brand, and these include
and practically every other business you can think of.
There are some really exciting features built into 4Brand
- Access To The 4-In-1 Branding Suite
- 10,000+ Multi-Color logo icons
- Access to over 300+ fonts
- 50+ mockup templates included
- Perfect logo intro video templates
- 4Brand comes with 300 Ready-To-Use templates
- You get access to create unlimited logo designs
- Completely beginner-friendly interface
- Breakthrough Visual Creator built in
- Ability to render HD logo intro videos
- Full Training & Tutorials
- Commercial License included
Why do you need 4Brand for your business
When thinking about 4Brand, think about what is going on in the ecommerce world. Here are just a few of the thoughts about that.
- ⅓ of customers have a brand in mind when they go shopping
- 77% of customers refer to certain products by a brand name
- 75% of people recognize a brand by its logo, 60% by its visual style, 45% by the brand’s signature color, and 25% by its unique voice
- Over 65% of people have formed an emotional connection to a brand
Knowing all this, what’s more logical than assuming that branding is one of the main things when starting a business? Because of this, I really suggest you reserve your seat.
And since there are thousands and thousands of businesses starting every day, how many branding ideas are needed?
With the Commercial License included in the package, you are free to start a serious agency business, offering all this as a service. It’s a very good start.
Is 4Brand available already?
Not yet. The launch is planned to start on 14th of December. Just before the official opening of the cart, there will be an introductory webinar where Neil will show everything. On this webinar the complete demo will be shown. As usual, Neil will randomly chose a few atendees to get a free license, so it’s actually a good idea to join the webinar. Even if you’re not among the lucky ones, you’ll get all the info needed to make an informed decision and get 4Brand with the best discount available ever.
Get 4Brand and start your business journey
As noted, joining the pre-launch webinar can get you a free license for 4Brand and that is not something to dismiss automatically.
I suggest you reserve your seat as soon as possible.
Tip: It’s also a good idea to leave a comment on the webinar page. It will improve your chances of winning a free license for life.
4Brand versions and upgrades
4Brand comes with certain limitations, so you can choose the features you need most. Here they are.
4Brand Starter ($39 launch price, $47 regular)
- Access To The 4-In-1 Branding Suite
- Create 25 Assets Per Month
- 10,000+ Multi-Color Logo Icons
- Over 300+ Fonts
- Access To 20+ Mockup Templates
- 300 Ready-To-Use Templates
- Access To Create Unlimited Logo Visuals
- Beginner-Friendly Interface
- Breakthrough Visual Creator
- Create Stunning Visuals
- Modern Graphics
- Render HD Logo Intro Videos
- World-Class Support
- Training & Tutorials
- Commercial License Included
OTO1 – 4brand UNLIMITED ($67 per year/$97 one-time)
This upgrade is a must for a serious agency business and is very much recommended.
- Create UNLIMITED logo assets
- Upload your own icons
- UNLIMITED Access to our Icon Vault with over 3 Million icons
- UNLIMITED Access To Our Full Font Collection – 900+
- Feature to upload own font
- Text manipulation feature
- 50 more logo video templates
- 100+ more mockup templates
- 300+ background audio
- Upload background audio
- Upload your own logo designs
- ALL FUTURE UPDATES INCLUDED
- 24/7 Support
OTO2 – 4brand TemplateClub ($37 per month / $197 per year)
If you plan to do serious business, this could really help you maintain a broad versatility.
- New logo video templates monthly
- Additional logo templates monthly
- New mockup templates monthly
- New brand asset templates monthly
- Access to give suggestion for monthly templates
OTO3 – 4brand Agency ($59 one-time)
This package includes all the materials needed to run an agency business with 4Brand and allowes you to open up to 5 branding agencies.
- Unlocks Brand Agency creation
- Website builder
- Website templates
- Autoresponder integration
- Host website on custom domain or subdomain
- Add UNLIMITED Agency users
- Process payment using PayPal & Stripe integration
- Launch up to 5 branding agencies
- Contract templates
- Agency website copy
- Client closing email sequence
- Phone call closing sequence
- Promo video templates
- Sales pitch/presentation template
OTO4 – 4brand Local Toolkit ($37 one time)
4Brand Local Toolkit will hand over everything needed to successfuly run a local branding agency. This includes the training needed, as well as ad creatives and drafts.
- Fiver Startup Training
- Upwork Startup Training
- Custom Upwork/Fiverr Audit
- Upwork Profile DFY Template
- Freelance Video Promo template
- Prospecting/Client Acquisition Kit
- Custom Agency License Certificate
- Web banners and google banners
- Client Prospering Pitch Deck
- Contract Draft
- Facebook Ad Creative
- Job Finder App
Your earlybird price plan for 4Brand
As the cart opens, EarlyBird starts at 11 am ET/NY on 14th December and ends at 5 pm ET/NY the same day. There will be a 6 hours early bird discount. Price during early bird would be $37.00 on FE.
Take the opportunity. Don’t let this 4Brand review go to waste.
Summary of 4Brand review
4Brand seems a genuine business-in-a-box opportunity, and opportunities like that are not so common to find. Since it comes from a seasoned vendor that has many successful products under his belt, I see no reason why not taking a better look. And the pre-launch webinar is the best place to see al that, thus I strongly suggest you reserve your seat.
I hope this short 4Brand review gave you enough information to become curious.
I’ll see you on the webinar.
You may also like
- DesignBeast Review – Is DesignBeast worth the money?
- Videlligence – Create Top Converting Video Ads From Any Product Page
- ConversioBot Review And Bonus – Best Chatbot in Town?
- Adplify Elite – a 7-in-1 Advertising Tool
We are in affiliate business with many of the vendors who's products we mention here and write reviews about, which means we could get a certain commission from them should you buy their product via our links. We are however not connected to them in any other way, nor we receive any special commissions for making good reviews. We try to hold our opinion fair and honest, giving you both the ups and downs where we see them. Everything written here is our own opinion and assessment of the possibilities that software provides.